Han University of Traditional Medicine (formerly the Asian Institute of Medical Studies) is an ACAOM-accredited school of Traditional Chinese Medicine teaching Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine, Japanese acupuncture, Five Element acupuncture, medical Qigong; and offering an extensive clinic internship. We are located in Tucson, Arizona.
• Learn more about one of the fastest growing healthcare professions in America.
• Become an independent healthcare practitioner.
• Join a healing profession that is helping to transform the American healthcare system.
• Discover how to become part of an integrative medical healthcare team.
• Han University of Traditional Medicine offers two Master’s level programs that include acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Qigong, 5-Elements, Japanese acupuncture, Tuina, foundations of Biomedicine, and more!
￼Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine — Saturdays: June 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th; 10:00-12:00pm
￼Jin Shin Jyutsu — Saturdays: July 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th; 10:00-2:00pm
Qi Gong — Ongoing class every Friday evening from 6-7pm
For class descriptions and more information please visit our Public Education page.
Class sizes are limited, reserve your spot today!
Please call (520) 322-6330 or email email@example.com to register.