Han University has recently been approved to be a SEVP-certified school by the US Government to offer F-1 visas to nonimmigrant students. To apply, the first step is to fill out an application for admissions. If accepted we will provide you with a document called a I-20 Form. The Form I-20 is a paper record of your information in our database called SEVIS. Each school that accepts you will mail you an I-20 Form, or you can download an I-20 Request Form here.

English Language Requirements
Han University of Traditional Medicine requires the use of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam and the Test of Spoken English (TSE) to determine both written and spoken English language competency for its masters’ level program programs taught in English. This may be satisfied by scoring at least 61 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet based test (iBT) which also requires a minimum speaking exam score of 26 and a minimum listening exam score of 22, or a level 6 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam.

Transcript Evaluation
For those students who have completed their college or university education in another country, you must have your transcripts translated and reviewed by a credential evaluation agency that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. Transcripts need to be assessed on a course-by-course basis. The assessment, containing the total number of earned credits and the cumulative GPA, should be sent directly to Han University by the evaluating agency. Two agencies Han University recommends are:
• American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
• World Educational Services (WES)

Health Insurance
International students are required to provide proof of health insurance coverage prior to student registration. Han University recommends that you purchase a healthcare policy in your home country due to the high cost of medical insurance in the U.S. We recommend purchasing a healthcare policy for yourself and any dependents that are planning to accompany you to the U.S. We recommend a minimum coverage of 250,000 per incident, and a deductible of no more than $500 per person, per year.

Han University also recommends, prior to your arrival into the U.S. that you obtain from your primary physician the medical records for you and your dependents. These records should include a brief medical history that notes previous illnesses, surgeries, and records of all immunizations, including those received in childhood.